Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Game Freeze/ Extended Loading Times/ Save Game Bloating

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Automated actions about NPCs do not show up in queue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@crinrict I am terribly sorry for answering this late because i could not try it again with homeworks since i've been struggling with too many recent bugs Frown But after graduating from university it kinda disappeared; so it is quite probably about university homeworks or something related to university period. I do not have such problem like stopping game-time for now (thank god) haha, quite probably NPC actions was always hidden for me while my sim was attempting to do his/her university homework.

Message 31 of 36 (352 Views)

Hero
@JuliaChang93 Merging this with the homework freeze thread then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 36 (337 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict The chat-and-homework-freezing bug has definitely been fixed a long time ago imo.
Message 33 of 36 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@alanmichael1 I still see it. Not as often but if they chat and do home work, I get freezes. They are easily solvable but it's still there for me (well, haven't tested with the newest patch but before)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 36 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sjr159 I have this too, my university sims are doing homework as the bug is happening, they were fine before slow but okay, now this save is not working, the world and clock seems to be moving but my sims are frozen, after that the game freezes and I have to close my computer to fix it.
Message 35 of 36 (318 Views)

Hero
@eve13cameron That sounds more like the homework dead lock.

For the other typically the clock freezes, if it's just the Sims, it's a dead lock happening

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 36 (310 Views)