Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS SAVES] Food stalls/Rinks spawning on each other/ into other objects

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Moschino and first pet stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a Myshuno lot where you can get to the areas that food stalls typically spawn, usually where a festival is.
What happens when the bug occurs? Food stalls will spawn on each other and sometimes spawn two of the same food stall type.
What do you expect to see? Food stalls not to overlap each other and only one food stall type, not multiples.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I do have a save file showing the overlapping.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag 

Message 6 of 13 (3,101 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

★ Pro

My skating rinks seem to be fine, but I have seasonal food stalls stacked on top of each other. The vendor is still in there and if you can click on the active one - not necessarily the one for the current season - your Sim can place an order, but they may or may not be able to retrieve the order.

I experimented by using a cheat to delete stalls until I could see the vendor. This sort of fixed the problem. I was left with the Fall stall in the Summer. The Fall stall remained through to Spring when it was properly replaced by the Spring stall. Would not recommend this as a solution. I did this on a copy of my Save, just in case it.

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 11.39.30 AM.jpg

Message 1 of 13 (3,399 Views)

Re: 2 overlapping skate rinks on community lot

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hello there, I seem to be still having this issue in my save files.

05-27-19_9-35-08PM_zpsezataxtv.png

05-27-19_9-35-11PM_zpsq8isevno.png

05-27-19_9-34-41PM_zpsdq3tgskq.png

It is currently summer where I've noticed the problem just last night.

Message 2 of 13 (3,153 Views)

Hero

Hi @Lyrie18 

I added your pics directly to your post as the links weren't working properly and photobucket links tend to get outdated over the years :D

Did it newly happen after the patch or did you just not notice it until now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 13 (3,091 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I just noticed it, I never knew it was a prior problem or had been fixed in a patch! Also thanks for the photos fix~
Message 4 of 13 (3,081 Views)

Hero

Maybe it^s from before the last patch then. The last patch was supposed to fix the festivals overlapping and hopefully this too.

Maybe it resolves itself on the next season. Let me know if it doesn^t

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (3,073 Views)

Food stall at flea market blocking selling table

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them, up to Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the flea market
What happens when the bug occurs? There are two new food stalls that spawn near public bathroom, one of them spawning right into selling table. The table is not usable and no vendor working in the food stall. Also one or two food stalls near the little fountain are closed, sometimes causing vendors to bug.
What do you expect to see? Usable selling table with no stall in it's way, working food stalls near fountain.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Update before Eco Lifestyle, then installed Eco Lifestyle, then two hot fixes.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_X-IgutSDsQggo_41NbvoWYntMlbaLMV/view?usp=sharing

Message 7 of 13 (2,878 Views)

Re: Food stall at flea market blocking selling table

Hero
@epaor Merging this with the food stall overlapping thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 13 (2,862 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [ECO] [S] Season stalls issue at Evergreen Harbor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hello @crinrict 

i noticed that the winter stall spawned on top of the fall stall. In the image you can see both stalls. That is why the right stall don't work correctly.

When the spring arrived the vendor stopped to come and both stalls are still here. Same when the summer come.

stand.JPG

Message 9 of 13 (2,807 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [ECO] [S] Season stalls issue at Evergreen Harbor

Hero
@Costa Moving this over to the thread of stalls spawning on top of each other.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 13 (2,772 Views)