by Voltron-Games

Original Post

[OPEN] Food doesn't upload with rooms to the gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every pack to date.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to save a room with food inside it to your Library or upload the room to the Gallery.
What happens when the bug occurs? The room saves without food in it except for the Ambrosia.
What do you expect to see? The food gets saved with the room.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please see the attached screenshots.

EDIT: Merged threads. Original had 14 me toos.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 12 of 16 (2,838 Views)

[OPEN] Food doesn't upload with rooms to the gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I put several plates of food in a room and when I upload the room to the gallery or I keep it in my library the meals disappear

Message 1 of 16 (3,555 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] I can not upload food to the gallery

Hero (Retired)

@verona87 Is this new behavior?  Were you able to upload food in rooms pre-patch?

Message 2 of 16 (3,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@verona87 has given more details in the spanish thread here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Los-Sims-4/No-me-deja-subir-platos-de-comida-a-la-galeria/td-p/5722520

Seems it did work before @BryonyRae and this is new behavior since City Living/One of the recent patches

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 16 (3,522 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Just want to note that while food doesn't transfer in rooms, it still seems to transfer in lots.  I had my sim prepare a salad, grab a serving of it, and then canceled the eating interaction so that he would place his plate on the counter.  Saved the room, and could see that the food wasn't even showing in the prep image, so wasn't surprised when it didn't transfer.  Saved the lot, bulldozed, and replaced it, and the plate of salad was there.  However, the original bowl of salad from which he served himself was gone.  I don't know if this is the normal case when it comes to food transferring because I never tried to get it to transfer before. Wink

Message 4 of 16 (3,492 Views)

Re: I can not upload food to the gallery

Hero

I've added this but changed the title a bit to reflect that it's only with rooms

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 16 (3,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Hello

I used to save the plate alone and also the big 8 rations plate, and it had always worked perfectly

Now I can download the meals that I had already uploaded, but I can not upload new ones

The problem is that if I want a plate, I download the room I take the plate and then delete the room. But if it is a lot, when downloading it erases my entire solar ...just for catching a plate of food

Message 6 of 16 (3,456 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Food doesn't upload with rooms to the gallery

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, but not just pertaining to food. Food/baked goods disappear when uploading a room, as well as caught fish that have been put in aquariums (this happens regardless of whether the fish are in a room or a lot that is being uploaded. 

Message 7 of 16 (3,338 Views)

Hero

Hi @Simrissie

fish has it's own thread here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Fish-in-aquariums-arn-t-transferring-thru-the-galler...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 16 (3,330 Views)

★★★ Novice

Haven't seen a newer version of this, so...
Just pointing out that this is still an issue in the game. Ambrosia is the only food that can be saved...somehow.

Message 9 of 16 (3,066 Views)