Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Fish and Fabrication Recipes Notifications For Inactive Househ

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Fish and Fabrication Recipes Notifications For Inactive Households

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EPs - All apart from Snowy Escape GPs - All apart from Realm of Magic and Journey to Batuu SPs - Tiny Living, Moshino, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Throw a party so multiple sims arrive and talk to each other.
What happens when the bug occurs? A notification will appear that a sim has learnt about a fish or a fabrication recipe. Neither sims are in the played household.
What do you expect to see? To only get a notification if a sim in the household that I am actively playing learns about a new type of fish or recipe
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Went to add to previous bug, but was marked as solved, so some of the wording has been copied from the previous bug report.

Was on a holiday rental in Sulani and threw a Kava Party. Received two notfications back to back from unplayed sims regarding learning a new recipe for fabrication and a new type of fish. Both sims were not in the played household.

Both sims listed in the attached images were played at one point as I edited the families in CAS but have been since marked as unplayed.

No mods as playing after latest patch.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (702 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Fish and Fabrication Recipes Notifications For Inactive Househ

Hero (Retired)

I am still having this happen on PS5 still with the February 2021 patch. I get notifications for households I have marked as played but not active all the time. 

The Sims™ 4_20210227085647.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (597 Views)

Champion

I clicked "me too" here and on the active household thread.  As I mentioned in the other thread, my played sims do not have the fishing skill but I'm still getting notifications for both played sims and NPCs.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 3 of 3 (564 Views)