by Sigzy05

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Filthy Lot Trait Not Working

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except My First Pet Stuff and Toddler Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the Lot Trait Filthy
What happens when the bug occurs? The pace at which things get dirty doesn't change from the normal one
What do you expect to see? Things getting dirty quicker
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have a slob sim and I've played him through an entire Spring and Summer, more specifically 28 days. Since the start that I have had the Filthy Lot Trait in my house, and so far the rate at which things get dirty doesn't seem to be affected.

Not a single time did the stove get dirty, the sink of the bathroom or kitchen never got dirty, the counter in which my sim prepares his meals daily only got dirty twice in 28 sim days and the shower got dirty only twice as well. It really doesn't seem like this trait is working at all for me and is likely broken in it's entirety.

Message 1 of 5 (2,049 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Filthy Lot Trait Not Working

★★★★ Guide

I have this too. I have all GP's, EP's, SP's and no mods or cc.

I play an orphanage with the Filthy lot trait and it seems like nothing gets filthy any quicker than normal.

Message 2 of 5 (1,931 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Filthy Lot Trait Not Working

Hero

Added as needs input for more voices

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,902 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Filthy Lot Trait Not Working

★★★★★ Apprentice

In my game it seems like houses with the Filthy lot trait don't even get dirty, but lots without the trait get dirty just fine. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,853 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Filthy Lot Trait Not Working

★★ Novice

I'm not sure if this was ever addressed, but I too have a lot which I've made with Simple Living, Filthy, Off-the-Grid, and Reduce Reuse Recycle. All of the other lots seem to be working except for the Filthy lot trait. It has been nearly two in-game weeks and I have not seen any objects become dirty. 

Message 5 of 5 (699 Views)