Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Female Shirt Cut Too High Up and Isn't Tagged as Female

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Vampires, Jungle Adventures, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Kids Room Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS and look for the specific piece of clothing as on the picture below.
What happens when the bug occurs? The shirt is cut, and it's not tagged for female sims even though it have been in the past.
What do you expect to see? That this shirt isn't cut and that it's tagged for female sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is what it looks like:

2019-10-31_14-27-15.png

Yes, I have repaired my game.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Female Shirt Cut Too High Up and Isn't Tagged as Female

Hero

The Open Blazer (yfTop_BlazerOpenCollarTucked) now covers your Sim’s midriff properly.

Fixed in Patch 1.94.147/1.68

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (725 Views)

All Replies

Re: Female Shirt Cut Too High Up and Isn't Tagged as Female

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SqueamishNerd which pack is this from ? Base Game ? Could you post a pic of the icon picture ?

NVM. Found it.

I can see the problem with the length (think that was reported before) but according to S4Studio, it's still tagged as female but funny enough it doesn't show.

Again NVM, seems there two gender flags and for the second it's not set.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,227 Views)

★★ Pro

This top is still broken and as it's used as a career outfit top, that makes it even worse. I can't remember off the top of my head all of the careers that use it, but I had to replace it with something else on my female Sim in the Secret Agent career.

Message 3 of 5 (1,120 Views)

★ Pro

You could also add weird arm angle (too far apart). As for shirts, replacing all four (swatch) textures by FullBuild ones fixed it for me.

Message 4 of 5 (1,002 Views)

Hero

The Open Blazer (yfTop_BlazerOpenCollarTucked) now covers your Sim’s midriff properly.

Fixed in Patch 1.94.147/1.68

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (726 Views)