by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Fashion Photographer: Kids Stretching on changing outfit

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except MFPS and RoM.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As a Fashion Photographer ask a child sim to change outfit.
What happens when the bug occurs? The child sim will animate and stretch while floating in the air.
What do you expect to see? I expect the child not to stretch and float while playing the animation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

10-06-19_1-03-23 AM.png10-06-19_12-59-56 AM.png

As you can see the child's legs stretch and she floats in the air while doing the animation.

Message 1 of 6 (843 Views)

Re: Fashion Photographer Kids Stretching

Hero
@Sigzy05 Tested this and also haven't seen this before and I can't duplicate this issue

Does it matter what child Sim you're asking or just the one on your pics ? Did you test a new save if the same happens ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (782 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I had something similar happen, but my photographer sim was asking the child to change their outfit prior to taking a photo; he needed a sim to be in their formal clothes, so that's what he was having the child change into.  I had two children being photographed and it happened to both of them.  They were both part of the household. 

No mods/cc in my game, cache is regularly cleared, game up to date and all the packs but Realm of Magic (as it happened shortly after Moschino came out and before Realm of Magic was released). 

I attach a screenshot as well as a link to the video you can see it in starting around https://youtu.be/sXDleg-UmAk?t=611 starting around the 10 minute mark. 

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 3 of 6 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

"I had something similar happen, but my photographer sim was asking the child to change their outfit prior to taking a photo"

That's exactly what happened to me as well!

Message 4 of 6 (737 Views)

★ Guide

I have no idea whether the child matters or not...I think it's "random". The child stretches because they perform an animation that has the adult skeleton. I could do further testing however.

Message 5 of 6 (735 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Sigzy05 That's usually the case yes. Missing animation on for the correct age group.

There must be some common factor to when it happens.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (711 Views)