Re: Mouth clipping through picture when taking a photo

by CheeseandAciddd

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Faces on Sims gone when taking photos

★ Pro
@Bluebellflora I first discovered this problem having my Sim taking a photo of himself and a friend near the turtle statue in Sulani. Their faces were gone. He was using the expensive camera. I tried switching to his phone. Same. Except for this Sim I don't do much with photography, but I feel like it's not working quite the same way it did before IL.
Message 11 of 17 (598 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Faces on Sims gone when taking photos

Hero
Added

For anyone seeing this who is NOT on a mac, please post and not just me too, stating your platform.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (570 Views)

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? Spanish
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to take a selfie, it happened to me after getting my hair done as an actress with my cell phone and at Granite Falls while taking a selfie with my daughter with the expensive camera
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim disappears completely and when taken along with someone else, the other Sim's arm looks cut out.
What do you expect to see? Normal selfies with normal looking Sims on them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No
Please describe the patch or change you made. I didn't make any change, I noticed two or three days ago, July 31st maybe. Not a selfie taker :\

Message 13 of 17 (558 Views)

Mouth clipping through picture when taking a photo

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.108.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using the camera and select take photo
What happens when the bug occurs? When I use the photo camera, the mouth, parts of her hair, and her accessories clip through the photo when I select the option to take photo.
What do you expect to see? The photo taken without all the parts of her head
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have CC installed, but I used the take photo option before w/ CC and this has not happened. This seems to happen with other sims aswell. Is this a CC problem or is it a different issue?09-30-19_2-17-40 PM.png

Message 14 of 17 (536 Views)

Hero
@CheeseandAciddd I merged your post with existing thread.

What graphics card are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@CheeseandAcidddI merged your post with existing thread.

What graphics card are you using ?

@crinrict Gtx 1060 3gb with the latest drivers

Message 16 of 17 (504 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? Spanish
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.397.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to take a selfie
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim face disappears and if they take a picture with another Sims, the same thing happens to both of them

What do you expect to see? Normal selfies with normal looking Sims on them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I thought it was because of the mods, so I created a new game without them, but the bug kept happening.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? idk, it’s been happening for a long time
Please describe the patch or change you made. This has been happening for a long time, I don't know what to do to get the selfies back to normal. I even repaired the game.

The photos are with mod and without mods

Message 17 of 17 (308 Views)