by DizzyDee-K

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [FSP] Several Stations Missing Moodlet on Earbuds

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.122o
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Listen to New Age, Winter Holiday or Summer Strut music on earbuds Listen to any music on earbuds
What happens when the bug occurs? No moodlet occurs.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the appropriate moodlet. I'm not even seeing the Great Tunes moodlet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

New Age music not granting any moodlet while listening to earbud. Prior to the Tiny Living patch it worked fine on earbuds. 

New Age music NEVER granted a focused moodlet just by being on. That was not the problem. Ya all fixed a problem that didn't exist. It ALWAYS required that the Sim actively listen. What it did do is grant the focused (Tranquil Music) moodlet AND calm/reduce stressed or uncomfortable moodlets. 

I'll do some more checking in a vanilla game, but New Age music doesn't appear to be working as it was prior's to the TL patch. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-SD-Seasons-and-Spa-Day-Music-Moodlets-no-longer-working/... 

EPADLulWoAAvz7P.jpg

Adding: None of the special music stations appear to be working on earbuds. Nor do they produce a Great Tunes moodlet. 

Tranquil Music moodlet appears on other music objects except hot tubs. However it has no effect on uncomfortable or tense moods. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 11.40.27 AM.jpg

Watching the Fireplace channel reduced the tense moodlet just fine. Also taking a bath. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 11.44.37 AM.jpg

Listening to Winter Music - on a regular stereo- in the Winter produces the Playful moodlet. Listening to Summer Strut in the Summer produces the Confident moodlet. Listening to special music on earbuds grants no moodlet. Not even Great Tunes. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 11.42.59 AM.jpg

In sum:

• New Age music still does not work as intended.

• Special music does not work on earbuds. 

• Great Tunes does not work on earbuds.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 1 (591 Views)