by WhiteLotussX

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Expensive Beds not giving more energy

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sleep on beds (I honestly don't understand what the question means)
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sims energy goes up only one bar even though they're sleeping on expensive beds
What do you expect to see? Four or five bars on the energy levels
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My Sims energy levels are only going up one bar when it's supposed to get 4 or 5 bars

Message 7 of 13 (2,324 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Expensive beds won’t restore energy fast

★★★ Novice

@SimQARobo this issue is happening to me. One sim's energy restores fast, as it should, and the other does not. No mods or CC in game at the present moment. 

Message 1 of 13 (2,416 Views)

Hero
@amelia_cas is it for a certain Sim or a certain bed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (2,395 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@amelia_cas I've seen it happen recently as well for a single Sim in my household. I don't know what causes it, as the affected Sim is a different one over multiple occurrences of this bug. 

What solved it for me was either traveling with said Sim or reloading the save file, but perhaps other actions can solve the immediate issue as well.

Message 3 of 13 (2,450 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

What's the name of the bed you've seen this happening with? If you think the issue is specific to a particular Sim, could you possibly share your save file? Thanks so much! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 13 (2,435 Views)

★ Guide

I've seen it happen with 3 of my 8 sims. 

I can provide the names of the beds for which the bug occurred, but my game is in Dutch so the names of the beds will be different than for the English version of the game.

The beds I've seen it happen in were:

•  The 8000 simoleon Vintage Glamour stuff "Verderfelijke Bedstede" double bed
  •  The 830 simoleon City Living "Ruimtedeken Bed" single bed
  •  The 3550 simoleon Cats & Dogs "Snoezel Sprei" double bed
  •  The 3500 simoleon Get Famour "Schapen In-een-pod Slaappod" sleeping pod
Message 5 of 13 (2,398 Views)

Hero
@WhiteLotussX Could you maybe create a new thread so we get an accurate me too count on who's still having issues now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 13 (2,373 Views)

Re: Beds wouldn't work

[ Edited ]
Hero

@yeshpleaz Did you test this without mods/cc ? Could you post exactly which beds you have the problem with ?

Merged some post from an older post in here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 13 (2,281 Views)

★ Novice

It's with all the beds but I'm having CC and mods on. When I disabled it and tried again it worked. Is there another way I can fox it without disabling cc/mods?

Message 9 of 13 (2,241 Views)

Hero

Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 13 (2,233 Views)