Re: Sims will Troll teh Forums autonomously (probably caused by Geek trait)

by cookielover11111

Original Post

Re: [UNSURE] Excessive autonomous "troll teh forums" action

EA Staff

Hey @unseenlarks

Any save you can provide to help us reproduce this issue?

We are still having no luck with this one :S

Thanks!

Message 11 of 32 (2,741 Views)

★★ Expert
hi, @SimGuruIcarus, how are you doing?

so i played this household for a few Sim-days, after not doing so for a while, and i didn't see the trolling happening as often! maybe every 2-3 Sim hours? go figure... XD

but just in case, here's my saves folder, under today's date: https://1drv.ms/f/s!An43Z42J2d3auwmoP0TgEXTKgZrx
Message 12 of 32 (2,729 Views)

Hero
Going to change this to feedback as it doesn't seem to happen as often.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 32 (2,679 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just want you to know that i've been playing sims since sims 1..I'm on sims 4 right now..and I reallly think the "troll teh forums" autonomous action is getting redundant for ALL sims who have no actions given to them..I think that if they have nothing they can do..they should either fill their own needs or they should do something that is in their interests or goals like in sims 1 and 2...in sims 3 and 4 when they eliminated interests is when it seems this Troll Teh Forums started happening in sims 3 and 4.....Maybe not everyone reports problems because they are teens and children
Message 14 of 32 (2,675 Views)

Hero
That sounds more like feedback though. You may want to post in either general information or the feedback section in the officials.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 32 (2,667 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't think this is done to often

Message 16 of 32 (2,651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I have a geek sim and when she goes online she plays games but maybe I just don't have this bug

Message 17 of 32 (2,618 Views)

★★★★ Guide
sims are suppose to troll autonomously if there angry or playful or have mischief skill or if they have the argumentative trait
Message 18 of 32 (2,613 Views)

★★ Apprentice
it does happen a lot to my sims also. Every time they don't have something to do, they troll the forum....
Message 19 of 32 (2,554 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Excessive autonomous "troll teh forums" action

★★★★★ Apprentice
Get some sims that do this often and they don't have a goofball trait and they're never in a playful mood either.
Message 20 of 32 (2,448 Views)