by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Error code: 102:e7154be3

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them (Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, StrangerVille, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living Stuff Pack, Moschino Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim (who is in the Salaryperson carrer) or their holsehouse travel anywhere.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game goes to map/world view and a massage appears, saying “The game failed to load. Error code: 102:e7154be3:80b7ca0a. It is recommended that you relaunch the game”. As long as I stay in their house/original lot, the gameplay is fine, but if I try to travel anywhere, the error happens.
What do you expect to see? The household being able to travel anywherez
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch right before Snowy Escape came out.

Hi! Since the patch update for sims 4 Snowy Escape my game won't let me enter a household and shows the pop-up "The game failed to load. Error code: 102:e7154be3:80b7ca0a. It is recommended that you relaunch the game." I've looked everywhere and I have no idea what this code means. I don't have any mod or cc in my game. Can someone help me please?

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,082 Views)

Re: Error code: 102:e7154be3:80b7ca0a

Hero
@marythorstensen Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,061 Views)

Hero
@marythorstensen I can duplicate the error and so far I've narrowed it down to Sara being the issue. I can't split her and put her in a house on her own and then I could load her friend but not her.

I don't have time for further testing atm (i'll pass on your save to EA) so suggestions:

1. Backup your save at this point and then play with another family until EA can fix this error
2. Play an entirely different save until this is fixed
3. You can try uploading her to the gallery, then delete the original and replace her (that will make her loose any relationships but you should keep most other progress). I haven't tried if that works though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,038 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict I tried doing all that and the error continued. I think it has something to do with the new Salaryperson carrer, because when I changed Sara’s carrer to Culinary, the error stopped. It’s a shame though, because I was really looking foward to playing with the new carrer Frown

Message 4 of 5 (1,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@marythorstensen Moving this over to the bug forum

Could you please edit the first post ? That will prompt you to fill out the bug form. Would be great if you could fill that out.

Thanks

I've already forwarded your save to EA to look into this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,001 Views)