by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Entertainers have a very low piano skill

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit a lounge with a piano or hire a piano player for your private party.
What happens when the bug occurs? All piano players seem to have skill level 1 and play terrible do-re-mi scales.
What do you expect to see? I expect the entertainer to play the piano with excellent skills.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has started a long time ago, but I'm sure that it worked when TS4 was new (and also in TS3). Bad piano entertainers may be funny at the first time, but on the long run they ruin the atmosphere.

Message 1 of 5 (849 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Entertainers have a very low piano skill

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (772 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is still not fixed Devil

Message 3 of 5 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

The game probably doesn't have very many good piano players. I was lucky when I tested this just now and got Alice Martin, from StrangerVille. She's supposed to have Piano skill 6 according to The Sims Wiki and she plays quite well.

Message 4 of 5 (583 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Entertainers have a very low piano skill

★★★ Guide

I'm still seeing this too. The game keeps spawning the same entertainers in certain venues (which makes sense), but the majority of them are terrible Large smile It's funny because one of the Sims I created is at level 9 musician, and the game spawns her husband who is a level 9 artist to play the piano at Orchid A-Go-Go, and he has like level 3 piano lol I feel bad for him. But I never thought of that, that the game might not have enough good piano players.

Message 5 of 5 (517 Views)