by PeacockDawson

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] Emotionally Paintings are not available on sketchpad

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All that is currently available + free holiday pack and the grim reaper guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make sim sad, playful, focused, angry, flirty or confident and click on the sketchpad
What happens when the bug occurs? no option to create emotionally painting
What do you expect to see? I expected there to be an option to create emotionally painting
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After patch notes said they fixed the sketchpad to fulfill the painting aspiration I expected this to also noticed

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (3,095 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Emotionally Paintings are not available on sketchpad

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (2,990 Views)

digital sketchpad cannot create emotional paintings

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything except: snowy escape, eco lifestyle, journey to batuu, strangerville, jungle adventure, dine out, my first pet, toddler, backyard, kids room, cool kitchen, perfect patio, luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try to create an emotional painting with the digitalistic sketchpad
What happens when the bug occurs? my sim is in the correct mood (attempted with sad, flirty, and confident) and i click on the digital sketchpad and the option to create an emotional painting is not there
What do you expect to see? the digital sketchpad to operate the same way the normal easel does and allow me to create emotional paintings
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

tried to include pictures but your mobile website really sucks. shes flirty, she can do the painting on the easel, she cant do the painting on the sketchpad. also true of confident and sad. its her main emotion, not just a single moodlet

Message 3 of 8 (2,895 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time
What is your current game version number? 1.93.129.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Dream Home Decorator, Romantic Garden.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to create an emotional painting on the Digitalistic Sketchpad.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim cannot create an emotional painting on the Digitalistic Sketchpad, only on a traditional easel.
What do you expect to see? An option allowing my sim to create an emotional painting via the sketchpad.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No, this is a fresh install (just started playing)

Message 4 of 8 (2,386 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MarleyTheWizard Still an issue in 2023
Message 5 of 8 (1,736 Views)

EA Sims Team
Hello @gooochyeee,

If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!
Message 6 of 8 (1,648 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@TheSimsDirect I will dm you the link, please let me know if you require anything else.

Message 7 of 8 (1,596 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Emotionally Paintings are not available on sketchpad

★★★ Novice

I have this bug.

Message 8 of 8 (864 Views)