Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Short Jumpsuit causes textures on shoes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Get to Work, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Perfect Patio, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, My First Pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Create-A-Sim!
What happens when the bug occurs? The Eco Lifestyle short jumpsuit texture slightly overlaps with a pair of basegame shoes and a pair of Eco Lifestyle shoes.
What do you expect to see? The texture overlap needs to be fixed so parts of the shoes don't change color with the jumpsuit swatches LOL
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

As you can see, parts of each shoe match the color of the jumpsuit, and change color when I change the jumpsuit swatch. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (605 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [ECO] Short Jumpsuit causes textures on shoes

Hero

Women’s sandals yfShoes_EP09PlatformSandals now look better when paired with jumpsuit yfBody_EP09JumpsuitUtility.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (433 Views)

All Replies

Re: [FIXED] [ECO] Short Jumpsuit causes textures on shoes

Hero

Women’s sandals yfShoes_EP09PlatformSandals now look better when paired with jumpsuit yfBody_EP09JumpsuitUtility.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (434 Views)