Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Missing Wallpaper swatch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion and game packs. I have fitness, backyard, and laundry day stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in the default Maker Space in Port Promise has this yellow metal wallpaper that looks the same as the new "Corrugated metal sheet" roof yellow swatch, but when I get it via the eye-dropper, it says "sheetStandingSeem01GEN placeholder"
What happens when the bug occurs? just missing the green eco-footprint shipping container swatch
What do you expect to see? the swatch does not show up in build mode and then when used on builds and try to eye drop the games says "sheetStandingSeem01GEN placeholder"
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

In the eco-living pack I'm missing the green footprint shipping container swatch. In game previews by YouTubers, it showed this swatch and it is listed in origin as a swatch we should get. When you go to the Maker Space in Port Promise it has a yellow metal wallpaper that looks the same as the new "Corrugated metal sheet" roof yellow swatch, but when you try to get it via the eye-dropper, it says "sheetStandingSeem01GEN placeholder"

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: missing swatch in eco living pack

Hero

The Wallpaper formerly known as sheetStandingSeam01GEN has been renamed to Corrugated Metal.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,034 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@spontaneouslyjo Could you add some pictures ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,242 Views)

Hero
@spontaneouslyjo Could you add a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@spontaneouslyjo 

I was able to replicate this in my game and it appears that, that wall is not there.  So I would guess that the devs left it out altogether in the wall selection choices.  Since it does show up there, I suspect that it is in the game somewhere but not in the build panels players can access.  I did not try using the debug cheats though to see if it shows up.

I also found another something that is not right imo.  If you select the roof tile that matches the missing wall paint, it can be applies to a floor where no other roof choices can.

Edit:  Picture added

Screenshot (53).png

Message 4 of 5 (1,208 Views)

Hero

The Wallpaper formerly known as sheetStandingSeam01GEN has been renamed to Corrugated Metal.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,035 Views)