by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Married Sim Gets Tense Moodlet to Get Married

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a married Sim. Wait for the inheritance pop-up. Select the Money! Money! Money! option.
What happens when the bug occurs? The married Sim gets the tense Moodlet to get married in 7 days.
What do you expect to see? The Sim not to receive this Moodlet because the Sim is already married.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

See image below:

06-10-20_8-55-40 PM.png

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 3 (1,650 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Married Sim Gets Tense Moodlet to Get Married

★★★★★ Novice

This happened in my game today too. My sim just got married the day before getting the phone call. He now has a tense moodlet to get married in 7 days.

Message 2 of 3 (496 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Married Sim Gets Tense Moodlet to Get Married

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone who has encountered this issue recently possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (444 Views)