by qwonrules

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Issues with Undisciplined Cravings

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.163.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play in Evergreen Harbor possibly with a sim that has the new recycling trait
What happens when the bug occurs? My SIm gets a sad tile called Undisciplined Craving saying that she was caught breaking down something someone hadn't thrown away. This is on my own property with my own items
What do you expect to see? An option to destroy an item like we have with the Kleptomaniac trait or maybe a cancel action. Right now the item just goes missing and then I have to replace expensive items in my home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I purchased and installed Eco Lifestyle

My sims in my story are poor and have to work hard for everything they get.  Right now only the husband works and the wife is raising the children.  They have little money and now I have to keep replacing my household chairs on a regular basis and various other household items, like my computer are being broken down without my permission or knowledge.  I would understand this tile if I was breaking down things on foreign lots but I would like the option to break down my own things rather than them vanishing.  

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (671 Views)

Re: Undisciplined Cravings

Hero
@qwonrules Bascially this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-EL-Sim-swiping-own-household-objects-without-klept... ?

(thread is a bit of a mess, it's about Sims stealing their own stuff)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (628 Views)

Hero
@qwonrules Is that the issue you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (604 Views)

★★ Novice

For the most part. I have also had it when the spouse of the sim who has the recycling trait has the same moodlet even though they do not have the trait 

Message 4 of 6 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@qwonrules Sounds different then.

Will tag as needs input to see if others have the same

Is it excessive or just the fact that she gets it ? Did she actually do what the moodlet suggests ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (587 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s more the fact that it’s on my own lot and I can’t go more than a day without my stuff vanishing. Maybe if they gave you more time on the warning moodlet before they swipe it?  The tense moodlet pops up and I have to drop everything right away to recycle or my stuff vanishes. And the spouse shouldn’t be getting it at all. He could care less about recycling. (I married the neatfreak recycler to a materialistic, snobby slob). 

Message 6 of 6 (572 Views)