by melindrea82

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Freegan tense after expensive object gained through work

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Bowling, Cool Kitchen, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a promotion (in the household) that includes an expensive object. The specific examples where I saw it are: - Sim with Freegan trait gaining the computer through Writer career - Spouse gaining the Fabricator through the Civic Designer career
What happens when the bug occurs? The Freegan gets the tense moodlet related to spending money
What do you expect to see? The Freegan to not gain the moodlet, since while it's an expensive item, they didn't spend any money on it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco Lifestyle, since that's where Freegan came in

I think this says it all

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (459 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Freegan tense after expensive object gained through work

★★ Apprentice

It appears that the issue shows up when you actually get it out of the inventory, maybe. Because I hadn't noticed that my sim got a Fabricator (she is in the green technician career after college) until I was renovating (and after I'd finished one round of actual proper tenseness), so when I put it out, she once again got the moodlet.

Message 2 of 3 (387 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Freegan tense after expensive object gained through work

★ Apprentice
Moving an item that has been built also causes the tense moodlet once exiting build mode.
I created items on the workbench (End Table) and in fabricator (Dresser and Living Chair). When first entering build mode to place them from the Household Inventory, there was no status effect. When I went back to build mode to rearrange the items, the tense mood triggered.
Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)