by SheriGR

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Fencing is Mislabeled

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open fencing and view the new Eco Lifestyle fencing. The fencing that's the height of short(normal) walls is called "Medium Waffle-Weave Bamboo Fence". The fencing that's the height of medium walls is called "Waffle-Weave Bamboo Fence". The fencing that's the height of tall walls is called "Jumbo Waffle-Weave Bamboo Fence".
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What do you expect to see? I expect the name of the short and medium fencing to have reversed labels.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco Lifestyle pack.

The fencing that's the height of short(normal) walls is called "Medium Waffle-Weave Bamboo Fence". (black in screenshot)

The fencing that's the height of medium walls is called "Waffle-Weave Bamboo Fence". (brown in screenshot)

The fencing that's the height of tall walls is called "Jumbo Waffle-Weave Bamboo Fence". (white in screenshot)

Screen-Shot-2020-06-08-at-1.44.13-AM.jpgScreen-Shot-2020-06-08-at-1.40.23-AM.jpg

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 1 of 1 (815 Views)