by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] [FSP] Several assets causes textures on shoes

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every pack there is.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By using the same assets I've used to produce the bug and show it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Texture and mesh overlaps
What do you expect to see? Texture and mesh overlaps
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There are many instances of this in CAS, where meshes and textures overlap eachother on many assets. I don't know since when this is happening but it is starting to become more and more apparent in the newest packs. I do use CC in my game but I can reproduce the same error without any CC in my game.

eco lifestyle top-discover university shoeseco lifestyle top-discover university shoeseco lifestyle top-fitness stuff shoeseco lifestyle top-fitness stuff shoesfitness stuff top-discover university shoesfitness stuff top-discover university shoeseco lifestyle hair-bg topeco lifestyle hair-bg top

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title, Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (704 Views)
Highlighted

Re: CAS assets with overlapping textures and meshes

Hero
@tunayegit Could you make a separate thread for the hair please

I think we can leave the clothing in one thread for now although there's more of these with separate threads

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-EL-White-Dress-causes-textures-on-shoes/td-p/91768...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Short-Jumpsuit-causes-textures-on-shoes/td-p/9...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (637 Views)