Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor pre-made has facial hair from Parenthoo

by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor pre-made has facial hair from Parenthood

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Moschino Stuff and Tiny Living Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? View the Sterling Rico family in Create a Sim, specifically Jules Rico.
What happens when the bug occurs? Jules Rico uses facial hair from Parenthood. If a player doesn't own that pack, he will have no facial hair.
What do you expect to see? Usually, Sims that come with a particular pack are only made with that pack's assets (and base game assets).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have a feeling this wasn't intentional, but I'm not sure. I figured I'd let you guys know.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (627 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor pre-made has facial hair from Parenthoo

★★★★ Pro
@Adipup I hate when they do this (even though it's never intentional). A lot of pre-mades have clothes from Digital Deluxe (this have made Digital Deluxe my pet peeve), and I've noticed that some pre-mades have a pair of shorts from Parenthood and a pair of suit pants from Dine Out. I personally think that when they mess up by giving pre-mades CAS items from other packs they should just add those stuff for free to the base game to save people from having sims with missing CAS items.
Message 2 of 2 (435 Views)