by junkpilejennifer

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Can't sell fish found in dumpster after mouting

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs. All GPs except Strangerville and vampires. All SPs except MFP and Halloween. Plus bonuses.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find a fish. Mount the fish. Try to sell fish in inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? Says fish cannot be sold or deleted. Fish can be put in recycler, however.
What do you expect to see? Being able to sell mounted fish.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim found an excellent condition eel in the dumpster. I mounted it. Game will now not let me sell it. I’m pretty sure selling this was not an issue before I downloaded eco lifestyle???

Message 1 of 5 (1,085 Views)

Re: Can’t sell mounted fish?

Hero
@junkpilejennifer Can you sell them if you catch them and mount ? Could you sell them when found in the dumpster before mounting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,073 Views)

★ Guide

same problem here with found fish (not with catched fish).

you could place it at the wall and sell it in build mode (well, that worked for me, but i just wanted to get rid of it, i don't know for what simoleons it was sold)

Message 3 of 5 (1,055 Views)

★ Apprentice

I haven’t found any more Fish in the dumpster to try, but I sent her fishing and she can sell both the caught fish and the caught fish once it’s mounted. As per the other reply-ee, yes you can sell thru household inventory once you’ve placed object but not your sims inventory. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,004 Views)

★ Apprentice

So I finally found a fish in dumpster again. It took awhile LOL. Sturgeon, excellent condition. YES, it would allow me the option of selling when it was just as a fish but once I mounted it the problem persisted. 

as I said previously, I tested caught fish and there were no issues with them. 

Message 5 of 5 (963 Views)