Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Can't Spray the Bugs on my I Can't Believe it's not Meat

by Zerioth

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Can't Spray the Bugs on my I Can't Believe it's not Meat!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Fitness, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The 'I Can't Believe It's Not Meat!' wall on the vertical planter became infested with bugs.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim has tried to spray for bugs multiple times and I have reloaded the game a few times. I have also tried moving the vertical planter to another spot on the lot. Each time my sim starts to spray the sprayer disappears almost immediately and the action circle rapidly fills and vanishes. The bugs remain.
What do you expect to see? The spraying action to complete its course and the bugs to stop buzzing around.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Save File

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, 

Message 1 of 3 (1,239 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Can't Spray the Bugs on my I Can't Believe it's not Meat

★★★ Guide

Also having this problem. Sim takes out sprayer and it immediately disappears. Sometimes that happens over and over forever, usually Sim pulls out sprayer, it disappears, and the action cancels. Happens with and without CC, and they can do other interactions (massage, harvest) just fine.

Message 2 of 3 (1,120 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi AyekaPenor,

I had this problem as well. You can't spray the bugs when it's higher than you. I think it's by design.

To fix this, upgrade/install the Automatic Pest Control System on the Vertical Bloomer rack (not the meat - this will only give you rename and massage, etc). Bloomer rack gives you option to upgrade,purchase seeds and grow plants.

You can also install auto watering system.

Cheers

Message 3 of 3 (1,053 Views)