Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Duplicate swimwear button in CAS by male Sims

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions, game packs, and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to CAS, pick a male Sim and go to clothing (pants)
What happens when the bug occurs? in the right menu, you can find swimwear 2 times (one is working properly, the first button gives an empty menu on all outfit categories) What do you expect to see? only one buttun for swimwear
What do you expect to see? only one button for swimwear
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 7 (417 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Duplicate swimwear button in CAS by male Sims

★★★★★ Novice

screenshot of the bug:

Message 2 of 7 (405 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Duplicate swimwear button in CAS by male Sims

Champion
@Dinosaur918 I had not noticed that until you pointed it out. Thank you for reporting.
EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 3 of 7 (339 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

The reason for this is a pair of swim shorts tagged Feminine but available for males from Island Living.

Message 4 of 7 (321 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
The thread for that is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-IL-Male-shorts-do-not-appear-in-CAS/m-p/7982762

I'm still leaving this separate for now.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (316 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Duplicate swimwear button in CAS by male Sims

Hero
Added

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (267 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Duplicate swimwear button in CAS by male Sims

★★ Apprentice

I'm getting this on both male and female sims. One is "swimwear" and the other is "swimsuits", with swimsuits being blank. Both of these categories are under "bottoms". The "swimsuits" category is also present under "full body" (where its supposed to be) and seems to be functioning normally there. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Message 7 of 7 (237 Views)