by Josephhx

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Duller Grass with Seasons Patch

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 39 (1,702 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So there is no fix for this?  

Message 12 of 39 (1,667 Views)

Hero
@brenleedee You can try play around with your graphics settings.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 39 (1,653 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I've tried this, It is as if morning as night time, very dull and yucky. The game had beautiful graphics before this last update now it is almost blurry and very dull. I put the graphics up to the highest..if one person was having this issue I would understand that maybe my computer is the fault, but there is an entire thread on this that hasn't even been addressed by EA....so
Message 14 of 39 (1,619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I suspect that with the seasons patch that non-seasons games have been set to summer by default? Coloring the terrain with any of the pavers makes it very obvious because the grass between them is BRIGHT green while the rest of my grass is that same dull, patchy olive.

Message 15 of 39 (1,596 Views)

Hero

@brenleedee wrote:
I've tried this, It is as if morning as night time, very dull and yucky. The game had beautiful graphics before this last update now it is almost blurry and very dull. I put the graphics up to the highest..if one person was having this issue I would understand that maybe my computer is the fault, but there is an entire thread on this that hasn't even been addressed by EA....so

It would still be helpful if everyone gave their specs to help QA pinpoint the issue. I'm not affected by this so it's not a general issue.

Not sure what you mean hasn't been even address by EA .. it's been a few days and there's quite a few issue that need reproducing, fixing, testing and that takes time. That's how it is. They will probably want to give us as many fixes as possible in the next patch, so it may take a moment. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 39 (1,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

They always say the grass is greener on the other side, but here at Maxis we try to innovate, and unfortunately we made the grass really brown in some cases, even if you don’t have Seasons installed. We’ve now returned to our regularly scheduled green grass.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.83

Not really

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 39 (1,722 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Duller Grass with Seasons Patch

★ Apprentice

I started having the brown grass issue AFTER the 6/26 patch. I never had it before, but started having it immediately after I got downloaded the patch. I don't even have Seasons!

Message 18 of 39 (1,549 Views)

Hero
Could you post a picture

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 39 (1,534 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue after the 6/26 patch and was not before. I also am still unable to water plants despite the "fix".

I do not own seasons. 

Message 20 of 39 (1,496 Views)