by Sentinel_VX

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Drinks Made by Perfectionist Sim Don't Show Tool Tip

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except the last four most recent stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a drink by using any bars with a sim that has perfectionist trait.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can't see any information when you hover your cursor on it.
What do you expect to see? When you hover your mouse on it the drink's information such as the quality and spoilage timer should be shown.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It only happens for drinks, food made by a perfectionist sim still show the proper information when you hover your mouse on it. I've tested it on a duplicate sim that has the perfectionist trait changed to something else and the drinks created by the duplicate show the information which tell me that the perfectionist trait is the one that having problem. This also applies to any pre made sims that has perfectionist trait.

Message 1 of 12 (1,751 Views)

Re: Drinks Made by Perfectionist Sim Don't Show Information When Cursor Hover on

Hero
@Sentinel_VX Could you add a picture to this one too ?

Pictures are always so helpful to understand the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,734 Views)

Re: Drinks Made by Perfectionist Sim Don't Show Information When Cursor Hover on

★ Guide

@crinrict I uploaded a picture showing the drink information by using the charm family from ROM because there is one perfectionist sim in the family while the rest don't have the trait. As you can see there is a drink information when I hover my mouse on it when it's made by Darell Charm which is a sim that doesn't have perfectionist trait. When Emilia Ernest, which is a sim in the family that has perfectionist trait made it, it doesn't show anything when I hover my mouse on it but I can't capture a screenshot for it since it doesn't show anything anyway.

Message 3 of 12 (1,730 Views)

Hero
@Sentinel_VX So it's not an empty tool tip but none at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (1,719 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict It doesn't pop up when I hover my mouse one it.
Message 5 of 12 (1,704 Views)

★ Guide

Same problem.

I'm also still having the problem of buffs not always being applied and with some drinks never being applied when my sim makes them. The latter problem is regardless of traits.

Message 6 of 12 (1,648 Views)

Hero
@sushicrow Might be best to bump this thread the: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Drinks-Made-at-Home-Bar-Don-t-Give-Buff/td-p/738...

Forwarded that a long time ago but removed it from the list for no traffic :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (1,637 Views)

★ Guide

I'm still having this bug, as of patch 1.63, new sim, new save.

@crinrictThe thread I made that you linked to, is there any way to mark that as fixed, without me bumping it? I forgot to post that the bug went away after a patch...don't remember which, shortly before 1.60

Thanks Standard smile

Message 8 of 12 (1,533 Views)

Hero
@sushicrow It's best to bump it and say it's fixed for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (1,523 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Drinks Made by Perfectionist Sim Don't Show Tool Tip

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I can see that the meals prepared by my Perfectionist sim are impeccable quality, however the drinks she makes display nothing at all.

I'm thinking of having her buy a retraiting potion to replace Perfectionist with a different trait.

Message 10 of 12 (1,391 Views)