by Courtpash1

Original Post

Re: Digital sketchpad vanished! -ps4

★★★★ Novice

no, I didn't realize that

Message 11 of 25 (1,772 Views)

Hero
@somecreativecc It's fine to use the same thread. Just wanted to make sure if it's isolated to PS4 or not

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 25 (1,756 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Digital sketchpad vanishes after use

★★★ Newbie

Mine did this once. Then I bought another one and it simply drops on the floor after using it, no painting accomplished. Even after the 1.35 update just two days ago it still doesn't work. It might as well still be vanishing because it's useless for attempting a freelance artist career path.  Very unfortunate, hopefully they get it figured for the next update.  I have the vanilla version btw, no addons yet, only been playing a little over a week

Message 13 of 25 (1,699 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Digital sketchpad vanishes after use

★★★ Newbie
@Courtpash1 It goes into your inventory.
Message 14 of 25 (1,549 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Is this still occurring for anyone? If so, could you possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 25 (1,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me, I bought 4 and they kept disappearing as soon as I moved them or my sim used it. I tried reloading the game and they all appeared in my sim's inventory... Then I used the tablet again to see if it worked for real and it did. Hope it goes well for you!

Message 16 of 25 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Open your fridge my sims put it in there lol

Message 17 of 25 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me tonight. Brand new install. No mods running.  

Here's the use case: 

Running Country Living, Seasons, City Living and Islands only.  

Started career as a painter.  Switched to freelancer.  Otherwise the bus is identical to the one describe 2 years ago (I found this thread by googling).  

Bought digital pad.  Used it once for freelance assignment.  Disappeared from inventory when done.  

Bought second pad.  Used it for freelance assignment.  Disappeared when done.  It's not in inventory.  I only have one Sim, so . . ..

I'll upload the save file.  

Message 18 of 25 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Courtpash1 hmm i just started playing and am experiencing this aswell, I hope i dont have to start a whole new character just so i could keep freelancing (best job in my opinion) ughhh
Message 19 of 25 (946 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Digital sketchpad vanishes after use

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I also had the same problem but fixed it. I found my sketchpad in the fridge. Maybe just like us people the sim puts things anywhere and forgets about it LOL. Anyway check drawers or any storages. Hope this helps.

Message 20 of 25 (756 Views)