by Simmaia

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Death Flower is worth zero simoleon

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy Rare Seed Packets until you get a Death Flower, or try to obtain it grafting plants, and then look at your inventory. The Death Flower's value is zero simoleon and it doesn't count in my Household Collection.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't complete the Plant Collection because everytime I find in a Rare Seed Packet a Death Flower or I dowload one from the gallery or harvest it from a grafted plant it's worth nothing. And even if I move it in and out my inventory it still doesn't count in my household inventory.
What do you expect to see? When I get the Death Flower I can see that it's worth more than zero simoleon (I don't know its real value) and that it's counted in my household inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I tried to start a new game and even to reinstall or repair my game but it still happens.

Message 1 of 10 (2,126 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Death Flower is worth zero simoleon

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Simmaia

sorry for the late answer. Was a bit tied up to be able to test this.

Not sure why it shows up as §0. I think it should be §1 I think. I downloaded one from the Gallery and there was a plant that was also 0 and the value of the rare seed packs as well.

The death flower isn't actually part of the household collection though: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BY-DESIGN-Death-Flower-not-showing-up-as-completed-in/td-p/445.... So that part is not a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Ok thanks.

So that plant in my Screenshot "Raro" that I haven't found yet which plant is? 

Message 3 of 10 (1,949 Views)

Hero
Could be the UFO plant. Do you have that one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (1,940 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
No, I haven't.
Maybe is that one.
Thanks.
Message 5 of 10 (1,934 Views)

Re: Death Flower is worth zero simoleon

[ Edited ]
Hero

Looks like the 0§ is in deed a bug.

Added.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (1,880 Views)

Re: Death Flower is worth zero simoleon

★ Apprentice

I still have this issue with the latest update..

Message 7 of 10 (1,789 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This is fixed as of version 1.55.108.1020, Sept 2019 ROM patch!

Normal quality death flowers are now valued at 240 simloeans each. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,515 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Most of my death flowers are worth §667 (they love high-end fertilizer originating on 'Planet Sixam', or high-end 'dragon fruit', etc.), however I have a few households where the dragon fruit is worth §1, §2, or §3. After the patch of 12/12/2019 (I was victim of 'harvestables disappearing from inventory' after 11/12/2019 patch), I have noticed that some of the death flowers in my sims' inventories are now worth §0. I do not remember ever having and death flowers valued at §0. The §0 death flowers also do not work as a fertilizer.
Message 9 of 10 (1,383 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Death Flower is worth zero simoleon

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Must be a problem that is depending on certain conditions within the game/household.  Or maybe something due to conditions arisen in game with Deathflowers also present when the harvest disappearing bug was present.   I only made Deathflowers after the most recent patch .1020 and the Deathflowers I have made from grafting and subsequently from plants derived thereof they all have high value when harvested....

(perfect Deathflowers  says $ 667 and perfect Dragonfruit says $ 695)

Message 10 of 10 (1,357 Views)