by MrMig57

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Dancing to Talk Radio

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GTW, CL, GT, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Vampires, Bowling, Kitchen Stuff, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy a Lin-zee( sp?) and turn on talk radio.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims can dance to talk radio.
What do you expect to see? Sims not dancing to talk radio.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.65

Screenshot attached. That's Vlad in the background, he's dancing. I don't know if this happens with stereos.

Mods removed, cache cleared, game repaired, orgin updated and cache cleared, new sim and map, attempt to dance IRL to talk radio failed.

Edit: Have removed the image. I have no clue what happened, but the screenshot says "Listen", but when I did the screenshot, dance was in there. No clue. However, behavior is still in game.

Edit to Edit: I have attached appropriate screenshots. My apologies, will reup Vlad dancing upon request Standard smile

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (640 Views)

Re: Dancing to Talk Radio

Hero
@sushicrow Was this ever different ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (595 Views)

Re: Dancing to Talk Radio

★★★★ Guide
@sushicrow I caught that once with one of my sims. I thought it was strange, but kind of funny. Then, I imagined myself doing this in real life and thought maybe I shouldn't as I'm weird enough. XD
Message 3 of 4 (573 Views)

Sims headbang to Talk Radio

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim listen to Talk Radio.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims occassionally headbang while listening to Talk Radio as if it were music.
What do you expect to see? Sims standing/sitting still and listen while listening to the radio station.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not sure when the bug surfaced, only that it was quite a while ago.

Message 4 of 4 (574 Views)