by Clabunny

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Upon Re-Enrollment: Reset of Org. Rank Progress

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat Get to Work Luxury Party Perfect Patio Spa Day Cool Kitchen Spooky Stuff Get Together Movie Hangout Romantic Garden Dine Out Kids Room Backyard Stuff City Living Vintage Glamour Vampires Game Bowling Night Parenthood Fitness Stuff Toddler Stuff Cats and Dogs Jungle Adventure Laundry Day My first Pet Seasons Get Famous Strangerville Island Living Realm of Magic Discover university
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join any organization (except secret), graduate, re-enroll, and join organization.
What happens when the bug occurs? While you maintain your rank, any progress in that organization rank is reset upon rejoining after re-enrolling.
What do you expect to see? To maintain progress in an organization upon rejoining it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing Sims 4, Discover University ‌

With organizations taking so long to progress, it was pretty frustrating to see that after graduating, my progress in the ranks in an organization was reset. I did keep the rank I've earned thankfully.

Message 1 of 1 (486 Views)