Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Unwanted Visitors in Dorms after Party/Event

by MsKatKitsch

Original Post

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@EvieRosexThat sounds intended though

Yeah I thought that was the cause of my problem but more have just turned up! So far it’s just sims with vendor outfits on I believe (although they aren’t labelled that- just random sims in the university house again.)

Message 11 of 15 (894 Views)

★★ Novice

Only three of these are my roommates. None of them have any ‘roommates party/friend/girlfriend’ etc so I can’t send them home. I haven’t hosted any socials/parties, no lot traits, and not introduced myself to random players on the street. 

They’re coming in and watching TV, sleeping on the sofa/bench, chatting to each other (not with my roommates), making themselves/eating food and doing homework as if they live there. Any suggestions for a temp fix until EA works on it? 

Message 12 of 15 (865 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this problem. My uni student sims live in Maritime Manor. a parent came to visit after a holiday and he has stayed on the lot for 3 days. Sleeps on the couch and eats food, bothers my sims while they try to do homework. I have not tried traveling and inviting him. I play on console, so no mods. 

Message 13 of 15 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem w/ Darkwing House. I edited it initially & about the second day that passed, a ton of people visited and WOULD NOT LEAVE. I didn't have a stove originally (because it says it's "forbidden" on the lot requirements) but I thought then an NPC was supposed to come & drop off group meals; but that never happened. My sim & the roommates were living off quick meals & quick microwaved meals (which often led to discomfort, even for non-foodie sims.) So I did since add a stove.

I eventually figured out that if I formed a group with the "trespassing" sims then had the group walk outside, then locked the doors to all but roommates & my Sim, it at least kept them from trashing my house. But now they're in the backyard, & they've been there for like 5 days. It's so annoying!!! I even turned on the "private dwelling" lot trait, but new visitors are still joining the group in the backyard, even though there's nothing to help fulfill needs back there.

Yes!!!

[CM - merged consecutive posts]

Message 14 of 15 (645 Views)

Hero

Sims who would invite themselves over and make themselves a little too welcome have relearned their manners and should now knock.

With this fix in  Patch 1.103.250/1.84, I'm going to archive this thread.

If you have any invasion issues still, please create a new thread.  

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (1,079 Views)