Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Studied at Foxbury, received Britechester's degree instea

by MiaSkywalker1

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Studied at Foxbury, received Britechester's degree instea

★ Guide
@crinrict: Just a note (I couldn't edit my post): They DID graduate at Foxbury, they WERE in the red Foxbury robes, and the degree in their Simology DOES say Foxbury (With Honors and has the yellow outline for With Distinction). It's just the diploma that is incorrect. Which may not seem like a huge deal for some, but it's killing me. Tongue out
Message 11 of 18 (731 Views)

Hero
@MiaSkywalker1 Thanks for testing and posting your results.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (702 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Just wondering - is this going to be considered an official bug? Or do you feel that it would need more people encountering it? If you think about it, not very many people are going to want to do multiple degrees on a single Sim, like I tend to do. Most people are just going to get a single degree, so they'll never encounter this bug. That doesn't mean it's not a bug, it just means that not too many people are ever going to see it.
Message 13 of 18 (663 Views)

Hero
@MiaSkywalker1 Needs input doesn't qualify if it's a bug or not. It's just that more people chiming in and clicking me too can raise the chances that it gets fixed.

There's a lot of bugs that will never get fixed. It always depends how difficult it is to fixed/how many people are affected.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 18 (658 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having this issue to, and I really hope that EA soon will get it fixed as I am so annyoed at this, that I am thinking of trying to get rid of all my degrees, and then take foxbury university first, as one suggested in another threat, and then Ubrit after as it will then show up correct, but I have no idear about how to do this, I just find it so annoying when I want to display the diplomas that they are wrong *SIGH*

Message 15 of 18 (515 Views)

Message 16 of 18 (499 Views)

★ Apprentice

@canelacalienteyes that is the issue I am having.

Message 17 of 18 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

almost 2 years later, I am having this same issue. Exact same as outlined in this test. I'm playing through a supersim challenge and want to be able to display all the hard work at the end. Super annoying to still have this bug in game

Message 18 of 18 (378 Views)