by Jam3sq

Original Post

[OPEN] [DU]Servo doesn't complete recharge before doing autonomous action

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a Lvl 10 Enhancement Servo and try to recharge it's battery to full with other sims from the household around it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The battery recharges as usual up to a certain threshold, then the Servo stops the action autonomously to talk with other sims from the household
What do you expect to see? It should usually completely fill up it's recharge bar before doing any autonomous actions, like it usually do, same thing as sleeping sims usually do.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I kinda noticed that it didn't do so before reaching 10 Enhancement, the recharge process was working as intended before that. As for the CCs/Mods, it still did it without them, and anyway, they aren't really affecting as far as this bug is concerned, to my knowledge.

Video showing what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/MTr9ylq2Q-Q

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 2 (1,517 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU]Servo doesn't complete recharge before doing autonomous ac

★★★ Newbie

I have been experiencing this same issue. However, it seems if you toggle all behavioral modules off, the servo will complete recharge - my guess is that the behavioral triggers will interrupt the recharging process.

Message 2 of 2 (816 Views)