Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Purchased objects get deleted in dorms

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play University in the dorms.
What happens when the bug occurs? Objects randomly spawn in various locations in dorm rooms. If something your sim has purchased is in that location, it will get deleted in favor of the spawned object.
What do you expect to see? Items not spawn in a location if that location is already occupied.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. University

My sim purchased a boom-box from the vendor in Foxbury. Placed it on the dresser so she could listed to music while studying. When the term ended, a lamp spawned on top of the dresser and the boom box she purchased was deleted, losing the object and the money she spent on the object.

Message 1 of 4 (458 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Purchased objects get deleted in dorms

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We recently released a PC/Mac patch (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (355 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/
and here's reason why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Break-Aug-19th-Aug-25th/m-p/7228122#M101403

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (435 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict Already done.
Message 3 of 4 (412 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We recently released a PC/Mac patch (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (356 Views)