[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Presentation board duplicating on moving (keep furniture)

by Schwarzbart00

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Presentation board duplicating on moving (keep furniture)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except 3 Accessory Packs (Tiny Living, Laundry Day and Luxury Party) and except the Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a presentation board in the house and the use move household while keeping all furniture of the old building. The old Board wander to your Household Inventory and the game give you an replacement one.
What happens when the bug occurs? You have 2 presentation board for the same class and can't delete any of them the normal way. Edit: Also you can't turn in the presentation a 2nd time so the presentation board is stuck to the character. (Still have to test if I can delete it or it is removed after the term is over)
What do you expect to see? If the board is still in the household inventory no emergency replacement of the presentation board.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

How often does the bug occur? actual not sure, didn't try again so far. (First have to finish the current week to test once again)

Message 1 of 4 (926 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Presentation board duplicating on moving (keep furniture)

Hero
@Schwarzbart00 I can duplicate the board duplicating but I didn't test if it's actually a requirement to do both.

Have you tried just doing one and waiting if the other gets removed at the end of the term ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (907 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Presentation board duplicating on moving (keep furniture)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

sorry crinict currently I don't have much time to play Sims 4 my self that why I put this bug up before I could do any testing.

It just looked like I could turn in the presentation a 2nd time but the interaction for this end as soon the Presentation Board enter the inventory of the sim. Edit the first posting with the extra info

Message 3 of 4 (895 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I tried moving from the lot and everything and it followed my Sims to their new lot. This is very annoying. Just as annoying as my characters still wearing their outdoor winter gear whenever they go inside from the cold. You'd think Maxis would fix these issues since they've been ongoing for over a year now. Why aren't they?

Message 4 of 4 (633 Views)