by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [PH] Homework counts as buy kids stuff for super parent

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get Famous, Seasons,Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Laundry Day, Bowling Stuff,Vintage Glamour, Ghoulish guitar, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a sim with the super parent aspiration, Enroll in university, choose classes, and then do homework.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I start doing homework, money is added to the task to buy kids' stuff for the Super Parent aspiration. When homework is finished, money is taken away.
What do you expect to see? I expect money to not be randomly added to the task.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is the only aspiration that it adds money to or alters- I don't know if it has something to do with the classes my sim takes but it does it for each class she does homework for. 

Message 1 of 4 (603 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [PH] Homework counts as buy kids stuff for super parent

Hero
@MMMobear Did you ever have the aspiration completed because of the added money that was later taken away ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (548 Views)

★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@MMMobearDid you ever have the aspiration completed because of the added money that was later taken away ?

No, It only adds 1 or 2 simoleons and then takes them away as I finish homework. Here is a picture of my sim doing two homework assignments in a row.

sims help.JPG

Message 3 of 4 (531 Views)

Hero
@MMMobear Another helper was wondering what happens if you're at 999 and then do homework. I mean, technically it should fulfill

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (526 Views)