Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Organizational Unlocks not unlocking properly

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Ok haha but I am trying to see if I can find in the save data the file then I change things withe hxd then maby it’s work I am not a provisional in things like that but I wil see if I can do it
Message 21 of 28 (873 Views)

Hero
@simvips Sorry, I currently don't have time for this. I don't know where to find it but maybe the people there can help you.

This is a bug and that's all I can help with.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 28 (871 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I understand Standard smile thanks for your help Standard smile and I wil wait for a patch when it’s fix Standard smile
Message 23 of 28 (851 Views)

★★★ Guide

So, after nearly a year of waiting for a fix, this issue still persists. Just "unlocked" the Senior Member of the Debate Guild but the Golden Research Machine (which was being put into my inventory as a reward) is still locked in Buy Mode. I find this especially unnerving since we can't attend universities forever. After acquiring all 13 degrees, I don't think there will be opportunities left to unlock any of those organizational rewards even if this gets fixed in the future. Likewise most of the organizational rewards stay locked in Buy Mode. At first, I thought those rewards are being locked forever by design (like the Bartender Certificate which is even hidden in Buy Mode) but so far I am able to buy 5 items (see OrgRewardBug01.jpg) which proves that they are supposed to be unlockable.

Message 24 of 28 (757 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m still waiting, but nothing changes with the latest updates 

Message 25 of 28 (709 Views)

Discover University Organization Unlocks Locked

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except menswear and bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll in a university and join an organization.
What happens when the bug occurs? The only build mode unlock that is actually working is the poster for Bot Savants and the only t-shirts unlocking in CAS are Bot Savants and Art Society.
What do you expect to see? All organization unlocks to work properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Attempted a fresh install of the Sims to see if that would fix the issue, but the results were the same.

Message 26 of 28 (574 Views)

Re: Discover University Organization Unlocks Locked

Community Manager (retired)

@HiljainenMies Could you possibly share a save file where you've seen this issue occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 27 of 28 (519 Views)

Re: Discover University Organization Unlocks Locked

★ Novice
Message 28 of 28 (487 Views)