Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Organizational Unlocks not unlocking properly

by simvips

Original Post

★ Guide

I have had the same problem with the Rob Ross easel I sold the one I got in my inventory then could not get another from buy mode even though I had two senior members in my household. I have also had problems with career unlocks after the university pack. When entering the career at a high level after earning a distinguished degree the items for the lower levels of the career did not unlock in build mode. 

Message 11 of 28 (968 Views)

★ Guide

I play on PS4 and am having a similar issue. My sim is on the debate team and it says she unlocked a T-shirt, but it doesn't show up when I go to edit her outfits. The same issue occurs with her boyfriend who is in the art society and the spirit squad.

Message 12 of 28 (936 Views)

Unlock items

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? i have all stuff,gamepack,and expation packs for now installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? you can find the bug in the game, when you go to buld mode and look for some unlock careers items that i risived but its not unlock from the sims Island Living and Discover University,
What happens when the bug occurs? i play the sims and i get promote from careers and Discover University groups items , and i get unlock career itmes, but in the buildmode its stay unlock,
What do you expect to see? that the items that i get form the career been unlock and the next time when i i am build mode that its open end not lock it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

rsz_img_2718.jpgrsz_img_2719.jpgi must get the poster but its still unlockrsz_img_2717.jpgi must get the tresure nut its stay unlock rsz_img_2716.jpg

Message 13 of 28 (927 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

ok i understand  :D do you know where i can find the files from the items in the sims folder? because i wil try to see if i can get it to make it right withe a progam :D or we must wait for a new update :D for the sims ":D 

Message 14 of 28 (875 Views)

Hero
@simvips There was just an update today but I don't think they fixed this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 28 (868 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I try it today withe the update but it’s still not working Frown
Message 16 of 28 (861 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Many do you know where I can find the data in the files that I can change somthing withe hxd that’s a progam that you can change settings in the game
Message 17 of 28 (856 Views)

Hero
@simvips Check out S4Studio (just google).

That will probably help

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 28 (834 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict What i must do withe Sims 4 studio?
Message 19 of 28 (807 Views)

Hero
@simvips It's a third party tool. Best to ask at their site.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 28 (790 Views)