Re: Honor Plaque from Brainiac Organisation is Not Unlocked After Reaching Senio

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Organizational Unlocks not unlocking properly

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except the last four most recent stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Become a senior member of the brainiac organisation and check the plaque in buy mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The honor plaque is locked despite saying the requirement of unlocking is becoming a senior member of brainiac.
What do you expect to see? The plaque properly unlock just like other career or unlock reward objects.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

You still receive the plaque in your inventory but you can't buy it again in buy mode as it's locked despite being a senior member already. In my case I even got two plaques after becoming senior for whatever reason. It could be a bug as well.

EDIT by Crinrict: Changed title to be more general for organizational unlocks

Message 1 of 28 (3,061 Views)

Re: Honor Plaque from Brainiac Organisation is Not Unlocked After Reaching Senio

Hero
@Sentinel_VX Does it only happen for that organisation or the other one as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 28 (3,030 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I don't think the other organisations give you a plaque in buy mode. The secret society only unlocks interactions and clothes, and the robot one only unlock the golden party bot but that one unlocks just fine. I can't say for the rest of the organisations as I haven't joined them yet.
Message 3 of 28 (3,021 Views)

Hero
@Sentinel_VX OK. If keeping this for the one organization now.

If you find other organizational plagues, I guess it would be ok to update this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 28 (3,016 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I believe there are no other plaques from other organisations after checking things online. However, they do have other buy mode objects that can be unlocked but I haven't unlocked them yet. Also after another test it seems I always receive two plaques in the family inventory instead of just one.
Message 5 of 28 (2,956 Views)

Hero
@Sentinel_VX Thanks for checking.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 28 (2,943 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Brainiac Honor Plaque Not Unlocked After Reaching Senior

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, but with most of the unlockable objects from organizations, some of them unlock, some not.

I've tried to start a new family, but it didint solve the problem

Message 7 of 28 (2,840 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Brainiac Honor Plaque Not Unlocked After Reaching Senior

★★★★★ Pro

I checked with a Sim who has already earned the plaque twice and the Honor From Honor Society Plaque is still locked in Buy mode. I tried to buy another one with the eyedropper tool but that didn't work. I also tried holding the Shift key while placing one of the existing plaques and that didn't work either.

Message 8 of 28 (2,794 Views)

Uni Organization item still locked.

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expension, all gamepack, Tiny living, first pet, laundry, fitness stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, but I can provide save files
What happens when the bug occurs? I already a senior member of 3 Organizations from Foxbury Institute, some item still show as locked and required me to be the role to unlock it. I cannot even buy new member stuffs. However I still received the item in my inventory. So what's the purpose to allow them in build mode? The funny thing is only the ping pong table had been unlocked.
What do you expect to see? I can buy unlock items normally from build mode.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The first image shows my sim is a senior member.

Bug1.jpg

In build mode, the Anti UBrite poster shows locked. The funny thing is the ping pong table has been unlocked, where the unlock condition is same as the poster.Bug2.jpg

Message 9 of 28 (2,732 Views)

Re: Uni Organization item still locked.

Hero
@derrick1124 Merging this with existing thread with Organizational rewards not unlocking properly

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 28 (2,722 Views)