Re: [DU] Option to Convince Sim to Complete Already Completed Homework

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Option to Convince Sim to Complete Already Completed Homework

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood Stuff, Spa Day, Strangerville Packs: My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the Sim complete university homework for a class. Then have the Sim convince another Sim to do homework for a class where homework is already completed.
What happens when the bug occurs? The convinced Sim does the homework for the class but nothing happens.
What do you expect to see? Either the option to convince a Sim that has already completed the homework assignment to be grayed out or having the Sim complete the assignment improve the grade.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

See above.

Message 1 of 3 (998 Views)

Re: [DU] Option to Convince Sim to Complete Already Completed Homework

[ Edited ]
Hero

@canelacaliente Is this if you play multiple Sim or how do you know they already completed their homework ? And what do you mean by nothing happens ?

NVM. I misunderstood what you said. I thought you meant you convince the Sim to do their own homework.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (967 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Option to Convince Sim to Complete Already Completed Home

★★★ Pro

This is still going on as of patch 1.66.139.1020.

09-12-20_1-35-02 AM.png09-12-20_1-35-35 AM.png

Message 3 of 3 (810 Views)