[OPEN] [DU] No Secret Society members appearing

by osiazul

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Sprites not visiting and no members in The Order of Enchantment

Hero
@Rae_Regenbogen Or it's this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Upon-Re-Enrollment-Unable-to-Rejoin-Secret/td-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 37 (817 Views)

★★★★ Guide

She didn’t have to rejoin though. It was still showing her as a senior member. There just weren’t any sprites or other members.

Message 32 of 37 (812 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Rae_Regenbogen @crinrict  I was partially able to duplicate this. The order members were always present but the Sprites never did visit my sim. She was part of the order for 6 sim weeks. 

Message 33 of 37 (757 Views)

Re: Secret Society not working

★★★★★ Novice

@Psychotps wrote:
@crinrictSomething similar was happening to me. I would leave the goods, I know they were good enough and at 11pm, I'd get an LE and noone would show up.

Thing is, if I didn't have MCCC, I wouldn't know an LE was occurring. It would just look like nothing happened.

In my current playthrough with the extra homeless sims, it worked just fine this time. No LE, and joined just fine.

This same happens to me when I try to join. I have tried like 10 times. 

Message 34 of 37 (878 Views)

Secret Society Not Showing Up After Making an Offering

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, Discover University, City Living, Get Famous, Get To Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, Strangerville, Vampires, Backyard, Bowling Night, Fitness, Laundry Day, Moschino, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden, Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim in University make an offering (that meets the requirement to get into The Secret Society).
What happens when the bug occurs? I get the surreal buff and wait around for the Secret Society member(s) to come to my dorm and ask me and then they never show up, even multiple nights later.
What do you expect to see? Secret Society members should come and invite me to join.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Just as stated above, I go through the motions and make an offering and I get the right buff and then the members never show up to my dorm. I know other people have experienced this too but I am unsure if anyone recently has gone through the same thing. Just looking for help on getting this to work! I have tried to research University Urban Legends and everything and nothing helps. 

Message 35 of 37 (863 Views)

Re: Secret Society Not Showing Up After Making an Offering

Hero
@bribonnell98 Merged with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 37 (792 Views)

Can't join Secret Society

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, apart from Eco Lifestyle Almost all game packs, I don't have Jungle Adventure, Spa Day or Strangerville The only stuff packs I have are Laundry Day Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, and Moschino Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make an offering of excellent quality cupcakes for academic success at the UBrite statue.
What happens when the bug occurs? You will get the moodlet 'surreal focus', but the Order of Enchantment members will never come and visit you
What do you expect to see? The Order of Enchantment coming to accept my sim into the SS. This glitch only occurs in one of my saves, for some reason
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This glitch only occurs in one of my saves, for some reason. I have only once been able to join the SS in that save, but it works fine in the others. I don't know why this is happening. The only time it worked was when I originally bought University. 

Edit to add:  I forgot to mention I had only been using that save for about a month after Uni was released. I only just started playing in it again

(CM: Posts merged together)

Message 37 of 37 (741 Views)