Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] No Secret Society members appearing

by osiazul

Original Post

Hero
@ammaaya Sounds a bit different so I'd say, it's best if you create your own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 37 (1,112 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Got the same issue even after the last game patch. I try to rejoin the secret society with a Sim who already join the secret society on a previous grade.

(Got all EP/GP/SP, no CC/Mods, on win10 pro and playing on french version).
Message 22 of 37 (1,093 Views)

Hero
@Haka1978 Could you check the Sims hidden traits ? You will need the Simsinfo Mod from MTS for that but since the membership wasn't removed properly, that could be the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 37 (1,082 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictSeem still not work for my Sim even after removed the hidden trait :/.

I see this hidden trait, maybe have an influence on my issue ?

SSoc.jpg

(Double post merged into: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-No-Secret-Society-members-appearing/m-p/8543437...)

Message 24 of 37 (1,065 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ammaaya @crinrict if the order members show up your sim should be sleeping otherwise the invitation will not trigger Wink

Message 25 of 37 (1,019 Views)

Hero
@Haka1978 I don't know. I have not really tried the whole secret society thing. Could be.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 37 (1,008 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hum I see 2 or 3 vids talking about secret society and on at least 2 of them, the Sim is not sleeping, there reading a book or have a meal.

Message 27 of 37 (997 Views)

[PS4] Sprites not visiting and no members in The Order of Enchantment

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.22.93.3400 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EXPANSION: Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic STUFF: Moschino, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Laundry Day, Backyard, Tiny Living, Toddler, Fitness FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure. However, my sim is a mermaid and senior member of the society who took 4 terms to graduate (4 classes, 4 classes, 2 classes, 2 classes). Most, if not all, of the other members seem to have graduated. Now, when she goes to the organization gathering nobody is there. Sprites are also not visiting any longer.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sprites do not visit and there are no other members at the organization gathering at the ruins.
What do you expect to see? I expect sprites to occasionally visit and to have other members in The Order of Enchantment.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated to 1.22.93.3400 (64 Bit) and installed the Tiny Living, Toddler, and Fitness packs.

PS4: 1.22.93.3400 (64 Bit)

Message 28 of 37 (896 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sprites not visiting and no members in The Order of Enchantment

Hero
@Rae_Regenbogen Sounds like this reported for PC: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-No-Secret-Society-members-appearing/td-p/845795... although the no spirit wasn't reported there

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 37 (879 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sprites not visiting and no members in The Order of Enchantment

★★★★ Guide

It’s similar, but she was already a senior member of the Order. Sprites were still visiting her and she was still able to attend meetings with other members when she went home for a few days between terms. However, that was before I installed the new patch and the three new stuff packs. I think it must be an issue with her not graduating with the Order members, or something in the newest update (1.22.93.3400) or the Tiny Living, Toddler, or Fitness packs.

Message 30 of 37 (855 Views)