by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] NPC's Not Enrolled Don't Move Out of Dorms

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood Stuff, Spa Day, Strangerville Packs: My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll a Sim in University after playing a save for a while. Have a Sim move into a dorm. After 1-2 terms, the dormmates will turn into regular Sims. They have been unenrolled from University.
What happens when the bug occurs? Dormmates will lose the ask about degree option. If you ask them to move into your household, they will have an F grade and show the option to enroll. Some will show they already graduated.
What do you expect to see? The Sims to move out if they are unenrolled or if they graduate.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This issue seems to be related to this bug:  [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Dormmates No Longer Behave As Students After Week One

Message 1 of 3 (839 Views)

Re: [DU] NPC's Not Enrolled Don't Move Out of Dorms

[ Edited ]
Hero

@canelacaliente Sounds very similar or even the same to me as the thread you linked.

Also this is along the same lines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Rotational-gameplay-is-impossible-for-Universit...

Waiting on some answers from qa for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (797 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [DU] NPC's Not Enrolled Don't Move Out of Dorms

★★★ Pro

@crinrict Mine doesn't occur after the first week of university.  They usually stay enrolled until I finish.  I am on my second go-around with a sibling in one of my saves and am having this issue.  The dorm where my old Sim stayed has not generated new roommates.  I believe it is one big issue and everything is linked.  Maybe you can create a single thread entitled "Unplayed university Sims are Being Unerolled" and merge all posts there.

Message 3 of 3 (780 Views)