by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Multitasking: Listen to music/Uni homework doesn't work

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 161.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? uni, island, seasons, pets, city, get together, get to work, parenthood, vamps, dine out, spa, outdoor retreat, tiny living, vintage glamour, movie stuff, luxury party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have university sim complete homework on home lot(residential, not on campus) and listen to music with any radio.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims either do one action or the other.
What do you expect to see? sims to be able to multitask these actions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I know I used to be able to use this feature at university and on a residential lot in britechester but I cannot use this feature in my home in willow creek, my residential lot is tiny home. 

Message 1 of 2 (621 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Multitasking: Listen to music/Uni homework doesn't work

Hero
@laforea To be sure, this is just for Uni homework ? Kids/Teen homework still works for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (585 Views)