Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Missing Secret Society Mask

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put the mask you get from Secret Society.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't find the mask. I checked in the CAS, on my sim, on the mirror.
What do you expect to see? Use the mask.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Maybe i miss something but where is the mask?

Message 1 of 23 (3,422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [DU] Missing Secret Society Mask

Hero

Fixed an issue where “The Secret Society Masks” were not being unlocked in Create A Sim.
○ yuAcc_GlassesEP08SecretSocietyMask and yuAcc_GlassesEP08MasqueradeMask are now unlocking as intended

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 17 of 23 (3,488 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@Costa What level of membership you are? You get one on the level 2 I believe, however you should be able to order a mask via computer while at level 1.
Message 2 of 23 (3,395 Views)

★★★ Guide
@epaor now i am elder rank. When i joined in the society the notice said that i got Rank 1 Order Robes and Order Masks. I can find the robe in the CAS but not the mask. I checked the computer and i didn't find it anyway.
During the society events the sim put the robe and the mask autonomously.
Message 3 of 23 (3,391 Views)

Hero
@Costa Is your Sim an occult or an normal Sim ?

I haven't played with the secret society so unsure how it works.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (3,370 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict normal sim
Message 5 of 23 (3,362 Views)

Hero
@Costa Would you mind sending me your save ? It's probably the easiest way to check this out

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 23 (3,358 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict Sure. How can i send you it?
Message 7 of 23 (3,339 Views)

Hero
@Costa Upload it to google drive or one drive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 23 (3,334 Views)

Hero
@Costa I haven't found a way to equip it outside of meeting but I'm not sure this is a bug or just a misunderstanding on how it's supposed to work. Asking around a bit.

Meanwhile I'm moving this to game discussion.

Maybe someone else knows.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 23 (3,264 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I feel like this must be a bug because I saw a townie walking around the spice festival with the mask and regular clothes.
Message 10 of 23 (3,235 Views)