Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Law: Attend Disposition only showing up on broken computer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them minus romantic garden stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put a sim (without a degree) in the law career and select work from home at level 2 and look for attend disposition
What happens when the bug occurs? Attend disposition does not appear on the computer or the phone unless the computer is broken
What do you expect to see? An option for attend disposition
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Searched for attend disposition on phone and computer but there was no option for it. My other sim accidentally broke the computer and went to repair it then found the attend disposition option 

Message 1 of 3 (3,655 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Law: Attend Disposition only showing up on broken computer

Hero

Sims in the Law Career can now Attend Depositions from their Computers and Phones. Because you don’t need to break your computer to complete an assignment, that seems impractical.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (2,865 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Law: Attend Disposition only showing up on broken compute

Hero
@zayeta Wonder if that's true for all work from home tasks that dont' seem to work.

Leaving this separate for now but other thread for reference: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INFO-DU-Law-Work-from-Home-task-not-doable/td-p/8436334

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (3,630 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Law: Attend Disposition only showing up on broken computer

Hero

Sims in the Law Career can now Attend Depositions from their Computers and Phones. Because you don’t need to break your computer to complete an assignment, that seems impractical.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (2,866 Views)