Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIVED] [DU] LE When Sending Sim to Visit/Speak/Skill Class/Law Exam at Uni

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Strangerville, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Laundry Day Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Holiday Celebration Stuff (Free Stuff Pack)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A child sim is at school, I try to send another sim to Visit/Speak at University about Law
What happens when the bug occurs? I get a Last Exception or the Sim resets and does nothing.
What do you expect to see? The Sim goes to the goes through the rabbit hole and stays until the activity is complete.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent patch from June 3, 2020.

The first time the LE appeared I was using custom content, including the MCCC mod. I was advised to remove all custom content except MCCC and test it again. The LE was still happening after doing that. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 56 (7,421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [DU] LE When Sending Sim to Visit/Speak/Skill Class/Law Exam at Unver

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

If you're still having issues with this, please create a new bug report here so we can continue to track this further.

For issues specifically with Guest Lectures, please use the current open bug report here

Thank you! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 56 of 56 (1,686 Views)

All Replies

Re: LE When Sending Sim to Visit/Speak at Unversity

Hero
@ltle1_ Could you add the LE to your post.

Either create a .rar file and upload or c/p the content to a post in spoiler tags.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 56 (7,369 Views)

Re: LE When Sending Sim to Visit/Speak at Unversity

★ Apprentice

Sure, sorry about that. This is the most recent LE I got.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 3 of 56 (7,341 Views)

Attending Skill Classes Causes LastExceptions

★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attend a skill class. I am not sure if ALL skills will trigger it, my first test for the Vampire Lore skill seemed not to, but two separate tests for the Fitness skill definitely triggered it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Visually, nothing that I can tell. It's still annoying.
What do you expect to see? No LastExceptions when playing the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patched to the Eco Lifestyle (1.63.133/134) Update.

Hello Crin, it's me. So, this error doesn't seem to cause any "noticeable issues" as far as I can tell when I tested it, but it does seem to happen pretty much 100% of the time, and it's been happening enough on the MCCC discord that I've decided to test myself and make an AHQ post about it if I could replicate it.

It happened in my "normal" (i.e. with mods) save, too, but for verification, I created a NEW save that had never seen mods before, and took out my mods folder entirely. I got the error still.

The Sim still gains the selected Skill and the action doesn't seem to "cancel out", which, I know isn't the most "FIX THIS NOW" bug, but it's been something we've seen enough to deem annoying and at least having a place to send players to so they know it's an issue would be nice. The Last Exception I received is attached.

Thank you have have a nice day.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 4 of 56 (7,355 Views)

Re: Attending Skill Classes Causes LastExceptions

Hero
@leroidetout Merged your post with existing thread and adjusted title a bit Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 56 (7,287 Views)

Can't take the law exam :(

★★ Novice

I've tried going to different lots, I've tried restarting the game, and I've tried resetting my sim. The menu appears but when my sim goes to leave the lot she sort of glitches and doesn't leave. I do have CC although all of it is cosmetic (skins, hair, objects ect). I do have the newest expansion installed (Eco Living) so I'm not certain if it's the CC or my game.

Thanks in advance,

Spooky

Message 6 of 56 (6,486 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] LE When Sending Sim to Visit/Speak/Skill class at Unversi

★★ Novice

I am also getting this when I try to have my sim take the lawyer's exam from the computer.

Message 7 of 56 (7,249 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] LE When Sending Sim to Visit/Speak/Skill class at Unversi

Happened to me as well, as I received an LE as soon as my male YA sim returned from the fitness skill class he had attended. He did receive a fitness skill point.

Here is my LE:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>13fad69ab3d45cab5edd1c37</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-06-07 14:01:55</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.134.1020-1.200.000.452.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>exit_condition_manager.py:250</categoryid><desyncid>13fad69ab3d45cab5edd1c37</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'in_minutes')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\statistic_element.py", line 370, in _do_gain&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\statistic_element.py", line 79, in apply&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 7478, in send_current_progress&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 7532, in send_progress_bar_message&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 250, in get_percent_rate_for_best_exit_conditions&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_conditions.py", line 851, in get_time_until_satisfyAttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'in_minutes'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 160.92&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,71,40931&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: AMD Radeon R6 Graphics aticfx64.dll 26.20.15019.19000, GUID: D7B71EE2-DB34-11CF-A039-161C7EC2D735&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Message 8 of 56 (7,226 Views)

Law : Sim won't go in the rabbit hole to give a law class

★★ Newbie

Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University,Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Get Together, Get Famous, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, and all the stuff packs except toddler stuff, my first pet stuff, fitness and tiny living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You have to try the law career (at a high level) and work from home then complete the tasks
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim doesn't go to give a law class
What do you expect to see? I make my sim give a law class and gets going but then the rabbithole doesn't work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was the recent patch for eco lifestyle.

I have removed all my mods so this isn't related to outdated mods.

Message 9 of 56 (6,968 Views)

Re: Law : Sim won't go in the rabbit hole to give a law class

Hero
@beyandstallion Do you have any lastExceptions happening with that ?

You can find them in your doc folder

If you have any file, could you add this to your post ?

either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 56 (6,934 Views)