by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Knowledge University Aspiration Tasks Not Recognized

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except for Toddler Stuff and Children Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your Knowledge (University Aspiration) Sim reach the level that requires Tutoring Five Sims.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim completes the Aspirational task and no credit is given in the Aspiration list.
What do you expect to see? Check marks or progress on tasks completed for the Aspiration.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. One of the game patches in the last few weeks, there have been several.

I noticed that both Sims who were tutoring seemed to get stuck on the tutoring task - they started around 6 PM and were still doing it at 11:55 PM when I hit Escape/Save. One of them finished and the other finished a few minutes later. Neither received credit for the tutoring they did, although both received the $90 payment that comes with the task. I also noticed that one of the Sims was doing Volunteer work when the other went to the UBrite Commons to tutor and the task disappeared when she arrived at the lot. He completed his semester while he was volunteering and I did all the things to enroll him for the next semester. His A+ average did not get a check mark on the Aspiration. It's showing 0/6 for his Research skill, even though he is at Skill Level 5. The game has become literally unplayable at this point. This needs to be fixed immediately.

Message 1 of 3 (1,224 Views)

Re: Knowledge University Aspiration Tasks Not Recognized

Hero
@sleekoduck87 Is this two different issues ? For the research skill and the tutoring ?

How did you get past the step with research skill 5 if it's not recognized ? Is it just a missing checkmark in this case ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,173 Views)

Re: Knowledge University Aspiration Tasks Not Recognized

★★★ Pro

My task of getting an A grade in a course didn't check off.  My Sim was attending a guest lecture when he finished his term and the popup came up.  I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

Message 3 of 3 (1,112 Views)