by hombokai

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Keg Party not counting for Party Animal Aspiration

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, City Living, Get to Work Realm of Magic, Vampires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Host a KEG PARTY attempting to complete an ASPIRATION GOAL with THROW A PARTY as a goal.
What happens when the bug occurs? Completing a KEG PARTY does count as a SOCIAL EVENT but does not count as a PARTY in ASPIRATIONS.
What do you expect to see? Both PARTY and SOCIAL EVENT will be completed by a hosting a KEG PARTY.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've had this since I purchased the game.  I ordered a bundle with Discover University and Get to Work.  I've never owned just the base game exclusively.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,261 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Keg Party not counting for Party Animal Aspiration

Hero
@hombokai There is a general issue with parties not counting: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Parties-not-counting-for-Party-Animal-Aspiration/td-p/848...

But I'm going to keep Keg party separate as that might have been overlooked

Thanks for making a new thread for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,176 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It has been quite a while.  I had stopped playing for a while and recently started up again.  Keg Parties remain the same.  Admittedly I haven't tried removing mods or troubleshooting.

Message 3 of 4 (1,086 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This is an issue on PS5 still as of the February 2021 patch. I threw a keg party and it did not count for the party animal aspiration as a party. It did count for the social event but not the party.

Message 4 of 4 (1,035 Views)